Welcome to the Stream Monitoring Map!
What is an interactive map? An interactive map responds to clicking and moving your mouse over different locations to show more information; use checkboxes in the layers tab to turn on details. Explore stream monitoring stations in the Wisconsin Rock River Basin. The stations (in orange) are monitored by our Rock River Coalition volunteers.
Here is a list of some of the information you can find by clicking on the map:
- Use the search box to find stations either by station name or ID number.
- Click on the stations to see associated information and download data.
- Click on the google maps link in the station pop up boxes to find street directions.
- Click on links in the station pop up boxes to find reports and other information.
- Turn on and off map features (county boundaries, streams, watershed boundaries) using the layers tab.
- Click watershed boundaries to see associated information and download watershed data.