Join us and make a difference. Support the Coalition!
Individuals bring a unique perspective to the Rock River Coalition. In return, they receive access to a forum for expressing their views and the knowledge that, working in consultation with others, they can have a much greater impact on an issue than would be possible alone. Individuals can gain a sense of accomplishment by volunteering to serve on project teams and, by doing so, bring a much needed resource to RRC projects. Other opportunities include committee and issue team participation.
As a member of the Rock River Coalition, you help us achieve our mission, but you also receive many benefits including:
- Advanced notice of events and activities, including our biennial conference.
- Discounts on seminars and educational programs.
- Access to state and local agency personnel.
- The opportunity to serve on committees and issue teams.
- Newsletters with informative articles and notices.
- Recognition in our Annual Report.