Register NOW…for our 2018 Confluence on Saturday, November 10th
Registration Deadline: November 1st
Please note: To register and pay for lunch, you must complete two steps: Register for the event (top right) AND pay for lunch by adding the appropriate lunch type (directly under the registration).
This is a free event but registration is required. With registration, you will be able to participate in informative presentations and meet others interested in protecting the waters of the Rock River Basin. Topics will include:
- Connecting soil health to healthy water
- Fish habitat in lakes and streams
- Your water quality state standards
- WDNR targeted watershed assessment for Turtle Creek
- Actually, restorable wetlands
- New data visualizations
- How to convert your data into actions
- …and much more
If you wish to order lunch, you will need to purchase a meal ticket. Ticket prices range from $15 to $30 and depend on RRC membership and volunteer status. You will not want to miss lunch. UWW Catering Services will be serving a great meal of vegetarian lasagna, fresh mixed green salad, and cookies.
During lunch, exhibitors will be on hand to discuss:
- How to protect yourself against lyme disease
- Working with youth to conduct stream monitoring
- Stormwater management across the Basin
- Native freshwater mussels found in the Basin
- Macro-invertebrate indentification tips
- …and much more
Tea and coffee will be available throughout the day.
Help us celebrate healthy streams, rivers, lakes and wetlands.
Together we are making a difference.
Agenda and details
Room: Old Main Ballroom, James R. Connor University Center (building map)
Parking: Free, Lot #7 and #9 adjacent to Visitors Center (campus map)
Maps: UWW Campus Map (showing buildings and parking areas), Google Map directions
Check In: 8:30am – 9:00am
Thank you to our sponsors
Thanks for registering!
Online registration is now closed.
Looking forward to seeing every on Saturday, Nov. 10th!