Monday, May 13, 5:00 – 8:00 pm
206 W Main St, Cambridge, WI 53523 (map)
Cost: $25/person, Register by May 6
Plan for our evening:
- 5:00 – 5:30 Mingle time. With members, friends, board of directors and guests
- 5:30 – 6:30 Meal time. This year we have three great meal options:
- 1. Beef (gluten free)
- 2. Chicken
- 3. Veggie
- Soft drinks and cash bar available for purchase. Price includes tip and tax.
- This is a good time to talk about the Coalition and what we should be doing together to protect and improve our Rock River Basin.
- 6:00 – 6:30 Annual Meeting. Yep, while we’re still eating. Updates and voting in new board members.
- 6:30 – 7:30 Awards Presentations
All RRC members are encouraged to attend, enjoy and meet with others involved in RRC activities. The public is welcome!
Please register by May 6th by:
- Use the form to the right (or below on phones) and pay using Paypal
- Use the form to the right (or below on phones) and pay at the door
- Use ye olde snailmail and send your registration info (name(s), meal choice) to: RRC Annual Meeting, 864 Collins Rd, Jefferson WI 53549.
Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone!