Tuesday May 8, 5:00 – 8:00 pm
W8639 Kuehn Road, Fort Atkinson, WI (map)
Cost: $20/person, Register by April 30
Plan for our evening:
- 5:00 – 5:30 Mingle time. With members, friends, board of directors and guests
- 5:30 – 6:30 Meal time. This year we have two great meal options:
- Sirloin (6 oz) and three jumbo shrimp with baked potato and salad
- Portabella mushroom Alfredo sauce over spaghetti with salad
- Soft drinks and cash bar available for purchase. Price includes tip and tax.
- This is a good time to talk about the Coalition and what we should be doing together to protect and improve our Rock River Basin.
- 6:00 – 6:30 Annual Meeting. Yep, while we’re still eating. Updates and voting in new board members.
- 6:30 – 7:30 Presentations by
- Dale Oppermann, Mayor, City of Jefferson
- Tim Freitag, City Administrator, City of Jefferson
- Cyndi Keller, Director Recreation Department, City of Jefferson
All RRC members are encouraged to attend, enjoy and meet with others involved in RRC activities. The public is welcome!
Please register by April 30th by:
- Use the form to the right (or below on phones) and pay using Paypal
- Use the form to the right (or below on phones) and pay at the door
- Use ye olde snailmail and send your registration info (name(s), meal choice) to: RRC Annual Meeting, 864 Collins Rd, Jefferson WI 53549.
Looking forward to reconnecting with everyone!